Don’t just use a boring link to your listing in your ActiveRain blog… instead create a stunning property flyer! It’s easier than you think, just copy and paste our automatically generate flyer code.
Posting a beautiful listing flyer to your ActiveRain blog is easy, and much more interesting to buyers and agents than just a simple link. Here’s how you do it:
1. Login to your account at My Single Property Websites. (if you don’t have an account, you should try us out! It’s free to create a preview).
2. Create a new property if you haven’t already.
3. Click “MARKETING TOOLS”, then select “ActiveRain Poster”. Copy the code on that page, as instructed.
4. Now, go login to your ActiveRain account, select “My home” in the top right corner, then on the next page click “write a new blog post”.
5. Click the “html” tab at the top of your blog post. Now paste in the code you copied earlier right into the blog post.
6. Click submit, and you’re done! Here’s an example: